Saturday, May 28, 2011

Staging Info!

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind between graduating, packing up my apartment and trying to stuff all of my belongings into my bedroom at my parents house, saying my goodbyes to everyone, and getting all of the last minute things I need for Burkina. I'll be heading out to Maine tomorrow to have one last hurrah with the wonderful boyfriend and his family for a few days and then back home to hang with my family and finish packing!

On June 9th, I will be flying out to Philly in the morning to meet with the rest of my stage, aka the group of people who I will go through my 3 months of training with. I'm super excited to meet everyone in my group- they seem like really awesome people and they're from all over. It looks like we will have a day filled with paperwork followed by our last night in the good ol' US of A. I should mention that philly cheesesteak arrangements have already been made via our Facebook group.

Friday June 10th we will visit the clinic to get some last minute shots before we head to the airport. Then we fly into New York on Friday evening and through Brussels to arrive in Ouagadougou on Saturday afternoon.

I'll update when I'm in Philly!

Peace,
Marlow

P.S. Now you can subscribe on the right hand side of my blog to receive my posts by email automatically :) Just enter your email address and click submit!

No comments:

Post a Comment